CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Competitive salary + Sign-on Bonus + Project Bonus + 13th salary
- Premium Health Care
- Long-term projects (at least 2 years)
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
A Microcontroller Unit (MCU) controls many functions in modern cars today. The term MCal mean microcontroller abstraction layer, which is the software layer connecting the on chip functionality with the upper basic software and application layers.
As an Embedded Systems Engineer in the MCal team, you will have the opportunity to experience the full development cycle and scope of the MCU MCal layer from Acceptance Test, driver/software design, coding and testing. In practice, you will most likely focus on a specific phase and module within the MCU and look to increase your technical proficiency and domain experience.
Full Scope development cycle functions:
– Handling the Driver/Generation Tool Design Document (Functional Design, Detail Design, Sequence Diagram, …)
– Implementation/Porting/Maintenance the Driver/Generation Tool for different MCUs follow the Design Document
– Developing/Maintaining/Executing Test suites to verify MCU features and Driver/Generation Tool functionalities.
+ Integration Test for Driver and Generation Tool.
+ Unit Test for Driver and Generation Tool.
+ Code Coverage Test for Driver.
4/ Acceptance Test:
This is a quality gate check – a final check for quality of above work products before delivering to customer
+ Collaborate with team to brainstorm and find out solutions.
+ Review work output of other members.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
We are looking for candidates with 2+ years of experience with firmware programming or embedded systems development.
– Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automation, Information Technology or equivalent
– Intermediate level of C programming
– Experience with firmware/driver programming/debugging
– Capable of reading and understanding MCU hardware manual
– Fluent in both written and spoken English
– Experience in communication protocols (e.g., SPI, LIN, CAN, FR, ETH, etc.) and MCU peripheral devices (e.g., EEPROM, Flash, etc.)
– Experience in low level driver programming/debugging
– Experience in C# programming language
– Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Python, Unix Shell Scripts, Visual Basic, etc.)
– Familiar with source version control software (e.g., GIT, SVN, CVS, etc.)
– Familiar with CMMI and/or A-SPICE working environments
– Experience in AUTOSAR standard, especially MCAL layer
– Work well in teams or groups
– Work well under high pressure and independently
– Ability to self-study
– Bonus structure + 13th month Bonus.
– Pass probation Bonus.
– Premium healthcare insurance benefits.
– Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at the office.
– 12 days Annual leave.
– Onsite opportunities: possible placement in United State, Singapore and Japan.
– Quarterly Performance Assessment & Profile Capturing.
– Professional and Personal Development Training Programs.
– 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual Year-End-Party.
– Coffee and snacks provided.
– Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family.
– Fitness, support and team building activities
ĐỊA ĐIỂM LÀM VIỆC
- Copac Square, FLOOR 2, 12 Đường Tôn Đản, St, DIST 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Hue, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam